hai blog ~ hari niey dengar lah kisah sedih yaya sampai habis . mekasih .
Remember when I Cried , to u a Thousand times .. I told u everything , u know my feelings ...
It never Crossed My Mind , that there would be a time .. for us to say GOODBYE , what a BIG SUPRISE ? ? ? but I'm not LOST , I'm not GONE , I haven't FORGOT ! ! ! These feelings I can't shake no more , these feelings are running out the door .. I can feel it falling down and I'm not coming back around ... These feelings I can't take no more , this EMPTINESS in the bottom drawer ... I'm getting HARDER to pretend and I'm not coming back around again .. REMEMBER WHEN ? ? ? ? ? I remember when it was 'together'til the end ... now I'm alone again , where do I begin ??? I CRIED a little bit , u DIED a little bit .. please say there's no regrets and say u won't forget ... but I'm not LOST , I'm not GONE , I haven't FORGOT ..
#okeyhstop,idon'twanttosayanything#myheartwasbroken#
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment